The JRF3-36, JRF3-54 and JRF3-72 RGBW LED lighting systems deliver superior color mixing performance for brilliant lighting effects in landscape, architectural and urban applications, along with the efficiency and reliability of LED technology in a rugged die cast aluminum housing. High-quality tunable white light, uniform light projection, multiple light distributions make these distinctive RGBW luminaires a great addition to landscape and facade lighting systems to offer a multitude of floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing and grazing options.
The JRF3-36, JRF3-54 and JRF3-72 models incorporate 36 LEDs (18R/18G/18B/18W), 54 LEDs (14R/14G/14B/12W) and 72 LEDs (10R/10G/10B/6W) respectively. The 4-channel light engines utilize Cree/Osram red, green, blue and white LEDs manufactured through an advanced binning algorithm for the color consistency and homogeneity required in large scale deployment. Combined with high efficiency, precision engineered optics available in 10°, 25°, 40° and 60° beam angles, they produces 2718, 4240, and 5327 lumens of clean, consistent < 3SDCM light. By using an advanced approach to color mixing that enables generation of fine-tuned, brilliant colors, multiple channels of LED light sources combine to create a full spectrum of precisely controllable light.
Whether operated standalone, with DMX-512 control, or with the built-in preprogrammed light shows and dynamic effects, JRF3's proprietary logarithmic dimming technology allows hassle-free delivery of smooth dynamic color effects or static lighting schemes from millions of saturated colors, pastels, and uniform white light. These lighting systems integrate seamlessly with complete line of Jingri's in-house offline/online controllers, as well as third-party DMX controllers. An integrated push button waterproof LED display provides an on-luminaire user interface for setting the mode of operation or DMX Address. An embedded wireless control system allows the luminaire to be independently controlled for easy set up and operation.
The JRF3 RGBW LED luminaires are built to last with a rugged die cast aluminum construction providing dependable durability for outdoor applications. The HPDC aluminum alloy housing provides a robust thermal path between the LED junction and the surrounding environment. Independent optical and electrical chambers enable thermal isolation between the mission-critical components for reduced thermal impact from neighboring heat sources. An impact and heat resistant tempered glass lens with an integrated gasket completes the IP66 high ingress protection of this weathertight luminaire. An integral breather vent prevents excessive buildup of internal pressures and water vapor due to temperature cycling.
- Heavy duty housing constructed of high pressure die casting aluminum.
- Thermoset polyester powder coat finishing for excellent surface impact, corrosion, salt and humidity resistance.
- Excellent thermal management, environmental and structural protection.
- Brilliant, homogenous color mixing guarantees consistent color characteristics for high-level illumination.
- Proprietary logarithmic dimming technology for smooth and uniform outputs.
- Tight MacAdam ellipse tolerance ensures fixture-to-fixture color uniformity.
- Standalone, Master/Slave, and external DMX 512 control.
- Built-in preprogrammed effects.
- High efficacy, high lumen output and long life Cree/Osram LEDs.
- High reliability, high efficiency LED driver circuit.
- Heavy duty composite yoke with degree markers.
- Glare control visor.
- IP66 ingress ingression.
- 5-year warranty.
Share, recommend, broadcast this product